- Explore a magnificent natural route
- Learn about flora and fauna of Crete
- Enjoy walking through nature landscapes
- Swim at the north coast of Chania and enjoy the sunshine
- Visit “Fres”, a traditional Cretan village
- Delicious gastronomy experiences
One of the best ways to explore the mainland of Crete is on foot! This nature walk take place in Apokoronas, the Eastern province of Chania. There is something unique in this area. The nature around and the history of the place have a lot of things to teach. The natural and historical monuments of Apokoronas are waiting for you to explore them!
We will start from Douliana, a charming village lost into the nature, walking to Almyrida at the North coast of Chania. The route through the nature is magnificent. There are plenty of flowers, plants and trees. We have a lot to explain about the flora and fauna of this place and you will definitely find amazing landscapes to take pictures and memories. The church of Agios Ioannis that we will see during the route, covered with plants, is beautiful peaceful and historical place. We will always enjoy the view of the mountains in South and the sea view in the North.
It is an easy and safe walking route. We will need only 1-1.5 hour to reach Almyrida. There you will have the chance to swim and enjoy the crystal clear water of the North coast. After that we will drive you to Fres village where we will have traditional Cretan lunch at a local “kafeneio”.
Our tour will fill your soul with energy and happiness and you will have wonderful memories from these charming places!
What is included in this tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking, local driver
- English/Greek/Norwegian speaking escort
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small-group tour
- Traditional Cretan lunch
- Photos taken on tour are sent electronically via e-mail
What is not included in this tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Price per person:48 €
- Schedule: All Year – Every Monday
- Location: Chania, Crete
- Duration: Approximately 6 hours
- Pick up times: 08:45-09:30
- Tour Starts: 09:30
Terms & Conditions:
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours before the tour. A cancellation must be done 5 days before the tour. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
Create your Private Tour With Us:
Above mentioned prices are for group participation. If you wish to book your own tour only with your family or perhaps colleagues, we will be happy to give you prices and ideas for a memorable tour. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a unique offer.