- Discover the 5 civilization greatness in two hours and one city
- Visit the hidden spots of the Old Town and the Venetian Harbor
- Analytic descriptions of Cretan traditions
- Walk through the stone paths and the narrow streets of the Old Town
- Learn about the history and mythology of Crete
- Optional dinner (extra 15€ per person)
If you have visited Chania just to admire the familiarity of the monuments and the famous spots inside the Old Town and the Venetian Harbour, this tour is not for you. This is something that anyone can do and probably you have already done it! Today you will do something different! There are streets, buildings, high spots, neighborhoods, monuments that only the locals, know. You will walk on the stone paths where the Venetians, the Ottomans and the old Cretans used to live and occupied.
You will admire the incredible flower decorated neighborhoods, learn about the Cretan history, the Cretan mythology and traditions, meet the locals and eat like locals. Join us in a unique tour through the ages and explore the other side of the city. You will visit neighborhoods like Topanas, Splantzia, Kolombo and Kasteli, high spots to admire the panoramic view of the harbour, traditional Cretan taverns and magnificent buildings.
Also you will visit the ancient ruins of the greatest Minoan city, Kydonia and the high walls of the Venetian moats, called “Tafros”. The most important thing that you will learn from our tour is that in two hours you will tour and learn about five old civilizations, see their architecture, know about their culture and hear the ancient spirits history and tales!
Optional tavern visit at the end of the tour at an additional cost of 15 euro per person (drinks not included) .You will have a fixed menu with local tasters, meze. Remember to wear sensible shoes for the walk.
What is included in this tour
- Liability insurance and local taxes
- Certified services with ISO:9001
- Personal English/Greek/Norwegian speaking guide
What is not included in this tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Price per person: 20€
- Schedule: All Year Every Wednesday
Every Day – Availability and prices upon request
- Location: Chania, Crete
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Tour Starts: 17:00
- Starting Point: Episkopou Chrysanthou 37 str. Chania, Crete, Greece
- Children Price: Children up to 6 years old: Free
Children 7 – 12 years old: 15€
Terms & Conditions:
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours before the tour. A cancellation must be done 5 days before the tour. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
Create your Private Tour with Us:
Above mentioned prices are for group participation. If you wish to book your own tour only with your family or perhaps colleagues, we will be happy to give you prices and ideas for a memorable tour. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a unique offer.