- Discover the 5 civilization greatness in one city
- Explore narrow streets of the old town
- Enjoy a ride through the historical sights of the old town and the Venetian harbor
- Taste delicious Cretan wine varieties
- Visit the Folklore Museum of Chania
- Admire the monuments, architecture and feel the unique beauty around you
- Learn about the history of Crete
- Take photos and share the experience
- Enjoy the ride with your family or friends with the fun, eco and smart Trikke
“Crete, doesn’t need householders, she wants ’kouzoulous’. These ’kouzouloi’ make her immortal…”
This is an adage of Nikos Kazantzakis, one of the most important Greek writers, and he was right! Let us introduce you the real Crete. Within two hours you will have the experience to explore the Cretan culture and learn about the Cretan traditions. We will meet up with the Cretan knife-makers who they creating with their own hands magnificent artworks. The Cretan knife is a very important and historical symbol for the Cretan tradition. After that, you will surprise your palate with Cretan wine varieties and delicious gastronomic experiences. You will have the opportunity to taste different expressions of Cretan wines pairing with some incredible traditional delicatessen. At the end you will visit the Folklore museum of Chania, where you will travel through the centuries. Extraordinary exhibits and analytic details will demonstrate you about the concept of the past. There we will see the traditional uniforms and suits, the simple house tools and those things that nowadays are almost gone. In this tour you will feel the famous Cretan hospitality, the special way the Cretans are living and you will keep that memory in a very important place in your heart.
What is included in this tour
- An electric Trikke vehicle
- English speaking Escort
- Protective helmets
- Bottled water
- Safety instructions and brief orientation at the beginning
- Photos sent to you for free electronically after the tour
- Entrances fees of all the museums
- Third party liability insurance
What is not included in this tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Participants’ transfer to the activity’s starting point
- Price per person: 78€
- Schedule: All year
- Location: Chania, Crete
- Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
- Starting Point: Episkopou Chrysanthou 37 str. Chania, Crete, Greece
- Children Price: Children 5-11 years old: Free
Children 12 + years old: Adult price
Terms & Conditions:
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours before the tour. A cancellation must be done 5 days before the tour. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
- Weight limit per vehicle: 100kgs
- Children above 12 years old can ride a trikke vehicle. All children below 12 years old must ride with an adult.