- Explore the pure nature
- Discover unique plants and herbs
- Delicious gastronomy experiences
The Botanical Park, an approximately two-hundred-acre-large piece of land, is awaiting you! There you can see fruit trees from all over the world, herbs, pharmaceutical and decorative plants brought together in a park unlike what you have ever seen before, where the composition of the ground and the microclimate of the area create a virtual paradise for hundreds of animal and plant species!
Our trip starts at your hotel or a location in its vicinity. We drive to the park accompanied by our escort.
Once we reach our destination, our escort will you guide you through the park, and that way you will have the unique chance to see various species of plants and herbs up close…
Our guided tour ends at the restaurant of the park, where you will take cooking lessons and get the chance to taste various wines.
In the park restaurant you will enjoy your meal of traditional Cretan dishes, the preparation of which you have just been taught!
We depart from the park early in the afternoon and head to the centre of Chania… you can go for a stroll through the old-town alleys and visit the closed market of Chania. After an one-hour stay in the city center, we will take you back to your hotels.
What is included in this tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking guide
- Park entrance fee
- Meal in the park restaurant
- Air-conditioned bus transportation
What is not included in this tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Price per person: 64€
- Schedule: April to October. Every Monday.
- Location: Departures from Chania
- Duration: Approximately 8 hours
- Pick up times: Starting from 08:30 am. The exact pick up time depends on hotel location or meeting point.
- Children Price: Children 2-6 years old : Free
Children 7-12 years old: 40€